Monday 30 April 2012

I took my love to violet hill

Today I am catching up on the past weeks posts. This last week has been super crazy as I have had assignments coming out of my ears. So first one for the day is a colour tribute to one of my mums favourite colours - violet (or purple).


violet...


Gorgeous little country breakfast setting.


violet


Yum!!!


violet.


What a gorgeous way to use up old buttons.


violet


I adore Siamese Fighting Fish. I had one named Jeffrey. He lived for two years (a long time apparently in Siamese Fighting Fish years).


Violet


What a nifty use for old furniture and a small space - not only is a work of art, but it is practical.


violet


Peaceful?


Violet!!!


I actually want these chairs. Their shape is absolutely beautiful and the rug on the floor is amazing.


I took my love to violet hill | Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment