Thursday 5 April 2012

Best Thursday

Today I was graced with a lovely visitor who I refer to as food poisoning (note to self: never, ever, ever buy curry again from the supermarket. It's not that hard to make so don't be lazy) so I have time to finally do proper blog posts.   That said, according to my calendar, today is Best Thursday (the day before Good Friday) and thus the beginning of Easter.


We all know why we celebrate Easter and I gotta say, I am pretty darn thankful for this time of year. For me, Easter is kind of like a new year. It's a time to leave bad things behind and move onto a better life. So that said, here is a round up of some of the loveliest Easter things around.


Happy Easter all. xx


Bird's Nest Macaroons. Precious little eggs. Blue and Easter just seem perfect together.



Retro Mama's little precious fabric eggs


Photobucket


Silk-dyed Easter eggs. Such a beautiful way to use old ties. Gonna raid dad's wardrobe.



Beautiful decorations or center pieces for Easter from Martha. I love the colours.


Flower Arrangements in Eggshells


Super precious Easter basket from Moda Bake Shop. What a unique way to use up left over scraps of super cute fabric.



Craftionary has collected a whole bunch of sweet Easter print outs. Go check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment