Monday 16 April 2012

Date Night

We try and have date night whenever possible. Today we went and saw American Pie Reunion (we are now the official owners of a 'Grand Card' - $10 movies all the WAY!!!) and then after a quick stop in back at home, headed down to the beach for some fish and chips, ice-cream and a sunset. It was such a beautiful sunset and there were loads of people there. The first photo is my favourite. I was using my sunnies as a filter.


I look like the biggest kid in the ice-cream photo. I gotta ask, WHO doesn't LOVE sprinkles and soft serve. Actually, don't answer that - there are probably loads of people who don't, but those people I don't wanna know (joking!)


Anyway, here are a few photos. Night xx



[gallery order="DESC" columns="4" orderby="post_date"]

No comments:

Post a Comment