Tuesday 29 May 2012

On the home straight

Today I began studying for my second last set of exams at uni. I remember counting when I had 36 exams to go until I graduated (second semester of my first year) and now I am into single digits - 8 to go! I begin my first one next Tuesday and thought that I would pull together some motivation to power through these exams.


So this is what I came up with :)


motivational


motivational


motivational


motivational


yes!


Motivational


Motivational.


Motivational


The above one is my new desktop background. I am giving new things a go this year - next month I will be giving up sugar (artificial & cane) and using other natural low GI sweetners instead such as honey.


AND in other news, a winner has been named for the name the squirrel comp. Ruth from Join me Ruthie scored the winning name with Eugene (I promise it was all fair - boyfriend picked the name and he has no idea what I blog about - thank goodness!). The Bluebird Vintage bangle and tea cosy is heading your way! 


BUT, I have a second winner too. Katie Ek decided on Avo and to celebrate the launch of my little Etsy store early next month, I shall be sending a tea cosy over your way too! YAY!


So lovelies, keep an eye out for my little store. I shall be linking it up on here when it is LIVE!


Night all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great time to celebrate when you are down to single digits with the exam tally. i do not envy having to write essays and take exams. instead i have to allocate every minute of my day to a patient or a meeting, and i have to write every assessment i do in notes. so its about the same!

    Im so proud of little eugene winning the challenge :D i cant wait for my tea cosy and bangle!!! weeeee

    ReplyDelete