Saturday 3 November 2012

Long time no see

Happy Saturday lovely people!

I am finally back to blogging and enjoying life again. Where have I been? It's a long story...

...well, actually that's a lie, it's not a very long story - I have been finishing my degree(s). 

It was a crazy semester. To be able to finish on time I had to overload and ended up doing the equivalent of one full-time student and a part-time student (6 units baby!). It was hectic to say the least. 

And now... its finished. Yay!
(Finito. Completed. Done FOREVER!!!)



So, here I am. Finished uni and unemployed (kinda). With all this spare time I have, I have decided to open an Etsy Store and re do my entire blog. It looks much prettier and cleaner me thinks (thoughts?). Etsy store is in the process of being stocked and that will be my baby until I find myself a full-time job. 

I also did a few other things in between insanity and procrastination such as







And I fell in love with (just like everyone else)



With all this new found spare time, I have also decided that a few changes are necessary around here. 

1. Tutorial page will actually feature 'tutorials'.

2. I want to start doing more regular posts about regular things on regular days.

3. I will be sponsoring other blogs more to get some more readership. Guest post on Living in Yellow was a major success.   

So there you have it, a catch up on what's been happening in my little world. 

Chat soon,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment